Hi hi guys! Well, I made this tutorial some months ago and unfortunately the links stopped working because the account of the person who originally posted them was deleted. But here’s a replacement for them and it works the same way!
- Download Photoshop
- You need to have an Adobe account, if you have one already, create another one.
- INSTALL PHOTOSHOP USING THE TRIAL VERSION. Don’t click “install”, click “try” (and remember to select your own language while you install it!)
- You need to know what system your computer operates, so go to Start Menu > Control Panel > System and Security > System > System Type and see if it’s 32 bits or 64 bits [image]
- Now download the cracks here, extract the .rar file and you’ll find two folders, one of them called “32 bits” and the other one “64 bits”, select the one depending of your computer system and you’ll find an archive called amtlib.dll [image] (important: you have to use the one for your own computer system, otherwise it won’t work)
- Copy that archive, go to Start Menu > Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CS6, and paste it. You’ll get an question saying if you want to replace the archive for this new one or have both of them, click “Replace”.
Enjoy your Photoshop CS6!